We use Australia Post for all orders.
Orders are sent out the day after you place your order, during business hours. Australia Post does not collect on weekends and public holidays so no orders leave on the weekends. For example, an order placed Friday will be despatched the following Monday morning.
- A flat delivery fee of $4.95 per order, no matter how much you buy.
- Orders are sent out with Australia Post by standard priority post or parcel post.
- If your order is sent parcel post you will receive information regarding the delivery of your order from Australia Post.
- Delivery can take up to 4 business days (weekends are not included). For delivery to more remote areas and to WA please allow up to 5 extra days for delivery (some areas can be even more that this – please see Australia Post web site for estimated delivery times).
- Available for $11 per order
- If you live in a capital city delivery is normally next business day (once packed and sent). Delivery to Western Australia can take up to 3 business days. Delivery may take longer if you live in a rural area. Please see Australia Post website for estimated delivery times
International Delivery Options – We have now introduced deliveries to New Zealand and other overseas countries including UK, Other European Countries, USA, Canada, Japan and South Africa. Cost of international post varies and is shown on the check out page once an address is entered. Customers are responsible for payment of all duties, taxes and brokerage fees necessary for customs clearance.
To New Zealand standard delivery costs $16.50 and comes with tracking. Express Post is offered for $28 and delivery should occur within 3 business days but is not guaranteed.